Hello, I am Dũng. Nguyễn Huy Dũng.
Educator (HDIChannel), Production Manager (Gameloft Hà Nội),
Master of International Business (RMIT)
My core values are Proactive, Understanding, Growth, Balance, and Impact. I focus my life on Learn, Share, Create, and Love.
My “Why” is to help other humans live this extraordinary rare thing call “Life” in the happiest and most meaningful way possible.
I happened to be the Production Manager in Gameloft Hanoi – a video game development studio. I enjoy my leadership and management work because I can make a positive impact on the quality of life and the growth of my teams, as well as giving Gameloft’s gamers plenty of moments of happiness.
My favorite professional topics include Leadership, Management,
Education, Programming, Data Analysis, Web Development, Game Development, Video Editing, 2D Design, and Presentation.
- Consumerism #SN37Had a Google Slides presentation done fully with Sketches today in the Master class, quite fun! It's the first time, so there are … Read more
- SN#36 – GRI 101 – FoundationSketch this thing as I read through https://www.globalreporting.org/standards/gri-standards-download-center/gri-101-foundation-containing-standard-interpretation-1/
- DD#35 – Lots of Light Bulbs – or the first chart?Bố hư, mở điện thoại ra đọc lúc đang chơi với Nam Anh. Anh cu chồm ra nhìn, thấy bố đang đọc bài … Read more
- DD#34 – Universal Human NeedsFor a long time, whenever I think about human needs and motivation, I think about Maslov pyramid. It's simple, easy to related to, … Read more
- DD#33 – Fun with my sonA creepy fish lah :))))
- DD#32 – Visual Design PrinciplesSummarized from here: http://web.mit.edu/6.813/www/sp18/classes/13-graphic-design/#reading_13_graphic_design_
- Daily Drawing #31 – Learn something every day with PodcastsI LOVE Podcast. It is the perfect way for me to keep my brain engaged and learn something new every day. With Podcast, … Read more
- Daily Drawing #30 – The ONE thing to do to make people like you more AND think that you are smartThe "tip" today can be rather counter intuitive. But the more I think about it, the more it makes total sense. It is … Read more
- Daily Drawing #29 – What makes a game a game?What does a video game differ from a movie? Or a toy? Or just, play?
I’m not the most friendly and open guy that you would meet, for sure. I’m weird, and shy, and keep a distance at first. But if you need a listener, a consultant, a problem solver, a teacher, a speaker, or a partner for deep conversations about life, education, technology, psychology, business, and such – I may serve you well. Contact me then.